top of page

Groupe de My Site 2

Public·23 membres

Baskets Bonn VS Galatasaray live stream 5 March 2024 Livestream

Telekom Baskets Bonn v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg - YouTubeYouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel790+ views · 1 month ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel 10:56

Bournemouth fans could have been forgiven for fearing the worst when Mane scored with a delightful dink over Aaron Ramsdale 12 minutes before half-time, but Liverpool failed to carry that momentum into the second half. Chances were few and far between until Ryan Fraser spotted Adrian off his line, with the retreating Milner producing an outstanding clearance to keep Liverpool in front. Mane almost added gloss to the scoreline with a 25-yard strike that cannoned back off the bar, but Liverpool held on to register a record 22nd consecutive home win in a Premier League season. However, the club would have to foot his massive wage bill and would eventually have to pay a huge fee if they were looking to sign him permanently, so it all depends on whether or not it is an affordable deal for the Toffees. Read the full story Newcastle want Giroud on January loan deal Newcastle United have expressed an interest in signing French forward Olivier Giroud on loan for the remainder of the season, but his current club Chelsea are reluctant to let him leave Stamford Bridge until they find a replacement striker, according to the Telegraph. Telekom Baskets Bonn v Galatasaray EKMAS - YouTube Telekom Baskets Bonn v Galatasaray EKMAS - YouTubeYouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel2.4K+ views · 1 month ago YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel YouTube · FIBA - The Basketball Channel 12:25 Missing: stream stream I would still back them to beat Watford though, because the Hornets have lost all of their momentum. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Simon's prediction: Chelsea are still a work in progress - we saw that when they lost to West Ham on Wednesday - but they have got so many talented players and they are beginning to show signs of that toughness they need to see games out. SUNDAY Burnley v Sheff Utd (12:00 BST)Both of these sides still have an eye on a European spot for next season. Seventh heaven - the statsSince losing 1-0 to Crystal Palace in February 2016, Tottenham have won each of their last seven home FA Cup matches, scoring 25 goals across these victories. Spurs have won eight of their last nine home games against Southampton (L1), with all games coming in the Premier League - they won 2-1 against the Saints earlier this season. This is the first time an FA Cup tie between Spurs and Southampton has gone to a replay since 1994-95, when Spurs won 6-2 in a fifth-round replay after a 1-1 draw. Melbourne City scored 27 goals so far this season and it is the second best attack in the league but problem for them is that they also have the 2nd worst defense in the league with 22 goals conceded by them this season as well, still they are sitting on 2nd place at this moment with a record of 7-2-4 at this moment plus a month ago while they played away from home at Newcastle Jets they won the game with ease 4-0 in the end, just that I do not really trust their defense and prefer to take the over lines. The next tip I chose from the Oman league, we have a match between the teams Oman FC and Al Rustaq and both are in good form. This is a match in which it is difficult to pick the favorite because each of these teams is able to get the win. One thing is certain, that we will face a fierce and even performance. England international Abraham, who is Chelsea's top scorer this season with 11 goals in all competitions, sustained the injury after falling awkwardly in his team's 2-2 Champions League draw at Valencia last week. Although Abraham played down concerns over the injury, he missed Chelsea's 1-0 defeat by West Ham United last Saturday, with his replacement Olivier Giroud looking rusty. It meant Ederson kept his 16th clean sheet of the season, enough to give him the Premier League's golden glove award outright after Burnley's Nick Pope conceded against Brighton. City finished runners-up, 18 points behind Premier League champions Liverpool - keeping the record they set for the biggest winning margin, 19 points in 2017-18. Manager Pep Guardiola will now turn his attention to the Champions League - they host Real Madrid in Manchester in the second leg of their last-16 tie on 7 August. The company added it was the first time such an error had occurred in more than 9,000 matches using the system. It explained that all seven of its cameras monitoring the goal were obscured by either the goalkeeper, a defender or the goalpost. Hawkeye added that the system had been tested before the match, and was confirmed to be working by referee Oliver and his fellow officials. The company said: "Hawkeye unreservedly apologises to the Premier League, Sheffield United and everyone affected by this incident. The Brewers have won each of their last two at home, scoring seven goals in the process. Such form bodes well ahead of a home game against League Two opposition. In general, Burton have been tough to beat at home this term, though they struggled for a while to score goals. Now that they've seemingly solved that problem, Nigel Clough's men will likely go from being tough to face to extremely tough to face at Pirelli Stadium. Not only have they scored seven in their last two at this venue, but they've also fired off 42 shots, 15 of which hit the target. Solskjaer joins Ferguson - who last recorded the double in 2009-10 - and Dave Sexton, in 1978-79, as the third United manager to achieve the feat. He also matches Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp as the only other manager to inflict three defeats on former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager Guardiola in a single campaign, with Solskjaer contributing two of the Spaniard's seven league defeats this term. There is no pressure on them, and promotion is their priority in any case, so this is a free hit for Pompey in many ways. This tie will be a test for Arsenal, but I still think they will have enough quality to get through. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Filly's prediction: 0-3TUESDAYChelsea v LiverpoolPremier League (4th)vPremier League (1st)Who did they beat?4R: Hull City (C) A4R: Shrewsbury (L1) Hr3R: Nott'm Forest (C) H3R: Everton (PL) HLiverpool's unbeaten start in the Premier League is over, and I actually think there is a part of Jurgen Klopp that is happy about it. Abha will host Al Shabab for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. Abha are currently on the 7th place with 17 points. Abha are in better shape in last matches. They have two consecutive victories. Also, the hosts are undefeated on the home field. True, they played against more weak opponents. Also, we have Al Shabab who's is not very good team in recent times. The visitors have fallen into a poor show. They have three consecutive losses. Of course, this will not be an easy task. However, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. Osvaldo had put Fortaleza 1-0 up after eight minutes and then Tinga put them ahead again 72 minutes into the second half. Bruno Melo had a chance to give the visitors all three points but he saw his stoppage time penalty saved. Flamengo won the title earlier on Sunday when their closest challengers Palmeiras were beaten 2-1 by Gremio. Odds are quite excellent for the over 2.5 goals bet here and worth a try for the over 3.5 goals as well as Anderlecht last season while playing here on their last visit lost with no less than 5-0 in the end. And Standard is on 5th place at this moment with 34 points won by them so far while Anderlecht is 9 points behind the top 6 places with Waregem winning yesterday at home, and really need the win. I see a lot of similarities in the situation I went through and what is happening with Kane. I feel that it's also a similar time in his career that I was at, you start to think if you're on the right path and you think about winning things. Bebartov, who two Premier League titles at Manchester United, added: "There is a strong connection between Spurs and Manchester United, Teddy Sheringham was at Tottenham then went to Old Trafford, I was a Spurs striker and went to United and now Kane, who's also a striker, is being linked with a move there. Football in Bulgaria. Vitosha Bistritsa plays against CSKA Sofia. The favorite is the invited team. CSKA ranks 4th in the league with a balance of 13W 7D 4L. The home team is in last position in the league with a balance of 1W 3D 20L. I think we will see a high score in this game. All eight Gorodeja league games this season have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Seven out of eight Zhodino games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. 16 league games played by these two sides this season have produced only 25 goals. The weekend saw Zhodino miss out on the chance to go top of the Belarus Premier League. As is the case in every game they play, Boca Juniors will only be travelling to Rosario with 3 points in behind. Dethroned by Racing Club last season, winning the Superliga title once again is a big objective for the side and they are currently on the right path, top of the table with 29 points from 15 games. The Canaries remain seven points adrift of safety at the foot of the table and face an increasingly uphill task to avoid the drop. Next up, Liverpool travel to Atletico Madrid for the first leg of their Champions League last 16 clash while Norwich travel to Wolves next Sunday. TALKING POINT Five to go. PA Sport Paper Round’s views: While Premier League clubs owe the most money in terms of nominal amounts, the relative problems are perhaps greater further down the line for clubs that can't secure more credit easily, or who are already in financial trouble. More support needs to be directed from the state and bigger clubs down the leagues, and reform for the future should be considered to buttress their existence. Ancelotti will take his place in the away dugout having avoided a touchline ban following his red card in the 1-1 draw at home to Manchester United on Sunday. He was dismissed after protesting to referee Chris Kavanagh at the final whistle over Everton's having an injury-time goal disallowed for offside. I am not actually that shocked that Mainz won a few days ago with 2-0 away at Dortmund as in fact last winter break they also played a friendly game against them and also won the game with 2-0, plus they have been far more prolific in their away games compared to home games since the league restarted and even won with ease 2-0 away at tough Eintracht Frankfurt, but at home they have lost all their games 5-0 to Leipzig their worst game so far plus 1-0 defeats to both Hoffenheim and Augsburg. European football - the question will be over his consistency in the Premier League. Read the full story Pochettino spotted with United man Manchester United’s new public relations man was spotted with former Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino, reports the Sun. Neil Ashton, who previously worked at the Sun and Daily Mail before moving to Old Trafford, was pictured at the Brentford v Leeds United game with Pochettino. The Football Association has contacted the England women's team and management after two members of staff went into self-isolation. The staff are in quarantine after coming into contact with the president of the Japanese FA, who has since tested positive for coronavirus, at the SheBelieves Cup in the United States. No-one associated with Phil Neville's side is displaying symptoms. The FA says it has contacted "all players and staff" at the tournament. Frenkie de Jong is one of the finest midfielders in world football. In an exclusive interview with Guillem Balague for BBC Radio 5 Live's European Football Podcast, the 23-year-old Barcelona and Netherlands man talks about how sport can lead the fight against racism, returning to football after the coronavirus, learning from Lionel Messi and the musical inspiration behind his name. It does not matter what colour you are, everyone is the same'View more on twitterThe tweet at the top of Frenkie de Jong's Twitter account is a poignant one. He then provided the assist for Mark Hateley's second after 64 minutes to seal the win for Bobby Robson's team. England 3-0 Poland - Monterrey (11 June 1986)This steamy afternoon in Monterrey transformed Gary Lineker into a football superstar. England suffered a miserable start to the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, losing to Portugal and drawing with Morocco without scoring a goal, leaving Robson's side needing to beat old nemesis Poland in their final group game. Obviously me being one of the leaders in the team he looks to me for feelings and advice on the team. Abraham plays down injury worries Tammy Abraham looked to be in considerable discomfort when he was substituted at half-time during Chelsea's Champions League draw with Valencia on Wednesday but has sought to allay fears that he could have been set for a lengthy lay-off. Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson, speaking to Match of the Day: "I think the way we got the balance right between having to defend and attacking was really good. The way Burnley throw balls into the area is hard to defend time after time again. It's a very good victory, we are very satisfied with the result and the performance. Telekom Baskets Bonn - Galatasaray Live Jan 23, 2024 — Get the full recap of Telekom Baskets Bonn - Galatasaray, complete with stats and highlights Video · Results · World Championship · UK ... PLAYER RATINGS Man City: Ederson 5, Walker 6, Otamendi 5, Laporte 6, Mendy 7, Rodrigo 7, De Bruyne 9, D Silva 8, Bernardo 7, Jesus 5, Aguero 6. Stones 5, Gundogan N/A, Foden N/A. West Ham: Fabianski 6, Fredericks 5, Diop 5, Ogbonna 5, Cresswell 6, Masuaku 5, Rice 7, Noble 5, Soucek 5, Snodgrass 5, Antonio 5. Odds are pretty good on goals in this match from elite league in Saudi Arabia and we will see who will win today. So, Al Ittifaq is interesting team who will be very motivated to win today, because they are in last official duel against this rival, lost even 0-6. Generally, both of this two teams are playing very efficient and I believe that they will continue that way and this time. 3-2 and 3-1 is home team played in last two matches, while home team is in won 4-2 in last round. Yes, over is ok here and I will try. Angers have scored in all but one of their home games this campaign and with Marseille conceding in five of their last six matches, we’re backing the home side to convert in this game. However, we ultimately think the visitors will keep up their good form with a 2-1 win. Both teams have scored in each of these teams’ last four meetings and in four of Marseille’s last five games, so we’re backing this market here. The former Barcelona player has provided seven assists and scored four goals in a breakout season at Molineux. WHO IS INTERESTED? Liverpool could move for the forward were they to cash in on either Mohamed Salah or Sadio Mane, according to reports. However, a surprise switch to former club Barcelona could be on the cards, with the Spanish champions still short of options in attack despite the emergency signing of Martin Braithwaite. Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao played in midweek their matches for the Cup of Spain and they both eliminate Real Madrid and Barcelona. Was a great result for them. Now they play for the Spanish league where Real Sociedad is in 8th place with 34 points,3 points less than Valencia that means Europa League and 5 points behind Atl Madrid that means Champions League group stage. In 9th place is Ath Bilbao with 31 points and they seems that the only hope to play in Europe next season is to win the Cup but I expect a draw here today. Both teams are tired from Cup games and I don't expect a good game. Draw for me here. The new Spurs manager wants the 32-year-old Belgian to extend his contract, which will expire at the end of the season. He said: “I think a player will sign a contract when the club wants – I am the club, Mr Levy is the club – when the player wants, when the family wants, when the agent wants. If one of these parts doesn’t want it is very difficult to make it happen unless the player changes agent and gets an agent who also wants. Home side did not have enough power and luck to maintain two leading moments, against Jong AZ, and they have made point with 3:3 at the finish of the game. Team is now facing another tough rival, and should be able to make it as favorite on their home. Almere is not weaker than their rival, and even if new coach is not making big progress, squad is strong enough to make the spread at their home. Defending champions Bayern Munich can reclaim top spot if they win at Cologne on Sunday (14:30 GMT). Elsewhere, Bayer Leverkusen moved into the top four thanks to Karim Bellarabi's 94th-minute winner in a 3-2 victory at Union Berlin. The game was interrupted on several occasions as fans lit flares and smoke bombs in the stands. Hertha Berlin beat Paderborn 2-1 in their first game since the resignation of Jurgen Klinsmann after only 10 weeks. Arsenal defend from the frontThe game began to get away from Arsenal after 34 minutes when Chelsea boss Frank Lampard brought on Jorginho and switched from a 3-4-3 formation to play 4-3-3 - but it was not until after half-time that the visitors really took control. Jorginho coming on was key, because Chelsea needed an extra player in midfield. During the time that Arsenal were on top, the Blues were awful in possession because the Gunners stopped them passing through them - they could not get past first base. I see absolutely at least four goals in this match from France League 1 and that is more than real option. So, it is the fact that home team is maybe not in ideal form and that could see anyone who is watch their few last matches. They are lost, for a example, against Dortmund in Germany 2-1 and later, team is had problems and in League 1, after 4-4 and 4-2 win against Bordeaux. They are beat Dijon 6-1 in Cup two weeks ago, so I believe still that this match will be similar. I see plenty of goals here. The striker was recruited while Cardiff were in the Premier League and the Bluebirds have since been relegated to the Championship. Cardiff believe the transfer was null and void, saying the Premier League had rejected certain clauses requested by Nantes in the original contract and that Sala never had a chance to review or sign the final version, meaning their record signing was not registered as a Premier League player.

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page