top of page

Groupe de My Site 2

Public·23 membres

Inter vs Genoa live 4 March 2024

Dec 29, 2023 — Get the latest Football updates on Eurosport. Catch Genoa - Internazionale live on 29/12/2023. Find scores, stats and comments in real time.

I couldn't start the year any better. Chelsea boss Frank Lampard described the strike as a 'wonder goal' but bemoaned his side not putting the game beyond reach in the first half. The game was there to be won. We weren't ruthless enough. We just didn't kill the game off," Lampard said. In the end. The tactics matched up for both teams but they were better than us. TributesMatch of the Day commentator Guy Mowbray: Another great gone. Former Leeds manager Neil Redfearn: So sad, what a great servant club and country. RIP Trevor Cherry. Former England defender Graham Roberts: Very sad news about Trevor Cherry, who passed away today. Great player for LUFC - RIP. Actor Reece Dinsdale: This has been a bad day. One of my Huddersfield Town heroes when I was a kid. Played in the promotion-winning side that took us back to the top flight. Bruce did name a strong side for his trip to Spotland, while he’ll look to do the same again to dispatch the side who are 18th in League One. While Dale have already pushed Manchester United to penalties in the EFL Cup this term, we expect Newcastle to have a more comfortable night in this replay. That’s despite their poor record over the years in the cup. A best new play for this Belarus league between this two teams we play at the mach now between Neman Grodno and Belshina we will play the best pick for this mach a best pick over from 2.25 goals and can for this great pick we look get a new secure win from new great 12.50 points to our score if we see this three goals at the mach for this full time this much what can be a real chance for this our play at the match now. If we not see this three goals can get a half points back. Posted at 90' Foul by Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Charles Aránguiz (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Kai Havertz. Posted at 88' Foul by Kai Havertz (Bayer 04 Leverkusen). Posted at 88' Mattia De Sciglio (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 87' Offside, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Inter vs Genoa - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats Inter vs Genoa on Mon, Mar 4, 2024, 19:45 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, and highlights. Tottenham will be at home against Olympiakos Piraeus in Group Stage of European Champions League. Mourinho boys have another test that they have to pass with all means, after beating West Ham United away 3-2, goals from Son Heung-Min 36 Minutes, Lucas 43 Minutes and Kane 49 Minutes. They are in 2nd position in Group B with 7 points from 4 matches, scoring 13 goals against 9, winning after 4 games 2 matches, 1 draw and 1 game lost, while Olympiakos Piraeus are last in the group with 1 point from 4 matches, scoring 5 goals against 10, winning in all 0 matches, 1 draw and 3 lost game, I believe that the host will give out everything again to win here. The Australia international said last week he would donate A$500 for every save made by a goalkeeper during the latest round of matches. A total of 56 saves were made across 10 games, with Ryan pulling off five in Brighton's 1-0 defeat by Everton. Twenty-eight people have been killed and thousands made homeless in recent months as huge fires scorched through 11. Olympiacos may come into this final Group B match on the bottom of the pile but they've got an excellent chance to propel themselves into the Europa League. Punters are advised to side with 'Olympiacos to Win & Over 1.5 Goals'. Crvena's defensive weakness is there for all to see. Combine this with the fact that Olympiacos have been much more effective offensively, scoring at least twice in each of their two home games, and a bet on the hosts notching multiple goals on route to victory is hard to go against. And when it is delivered we bring a camera along to film it being dropped off to make sure it is all transparent. As a footballer, Blackstock spent 14 years scoring goals up and down the country, featuring for eight clubs including Southampton, QPR, Nottingham Forest, Leeds and Rotherham before retiring in 2017. At international level, he won England Under-21 caps before going on to play for Antigua and Barbuda. Liverpool have won been winning at both half-time and full-time in 15 of their last 18 home matches in the Premier League. Liverpool have won all 16 of their home matches in the Premier League this season. Aston Villa have lost 11 of their 16 away games in the Premier League season. Now mathematically confirmed to be champions of this Premier League season, Liverpool play host to Aston Villa at Anfield on Sunday. Crystal Palace have two wins in their last 10 matches. Crystal Palace have scored the second least in the league – 15 goals. West Ham United have five clean sheets in the last 15 matches. Both sides have scored in their last five meetings. West Ham United have two wins in their last 12 matches. Crystal Palace will host West Ham United in one of the Boxing Day clashes lined up in the Premier League. Trabzonspor are yet to win in the group stage of the Europa League this season and would have to win their remaining two games and rely on results result elsewhere to stand any chance of progressing through to the knockout stage. Getafe sit second in Group C with six-points to their name but only goal difference separates them and Krasnodar in third, so there is still plenty of work left to do for the Spanish side. David Moyes has been linked with a shock return to Goodison Park after Everton lost 2-0 at home to Norwich on the weekend, with Bournemouth's Eddie Howe also a rumoured target. However, with the Everton board reportedly divided on what action they should take, it appears Silva will remain at the club for the coming weekend at least. I didn't get another job for nine years. Until we admit it, nothing will change'Barnes believes football is no different from society in general and his view is that the first step to resolving the problem is to admit it exists. Where do you see black leaders in mainstream institutions?" he said. The first thing is to own it. People will agree with you [on bias] but say it's 'not at our club'. People think that racists are people who throw bananas on the field and hurl abuse, and if we don't do it, we're not racist. The 72-year-old's deal expires in the summer and talks over an extension have been ongoing for some time. However, Hodgson is reportedly seeking assurances funds will be in place to overhaul his squad in the summer. Signing players is not an easy thing to do," he said recently. Going out and throwing a lot of money around is an easy thing to do, and we have got lots of examples of it. But I think we know, as a football club, that we need to make more inroads into improving our squad, rejuvenating our squad, and bringing in some fresh faces. Hoffenheim will hope to overcome a Mainz side who currently sit third from bottom on the Bundesliga table. Hoffenheim's impressive run of form has seen them rise to fifth place on the Bundesliga table. 11 teams currently sit between them and their opponents this Sunday, Mainz. In Romania, Universitatea Craiova and Astra are expected to meet each other in a Liga 1 match which will be held at Stadionul Ion Oblemenco stadium, Craiova city. In the table, Craiova takes position 3 with 26 points while Astra takes position 4 with 25 points. What is funny about this time here is that a couple of years ago they also met in a double leg I think it was also the Europa League as I rarely remember Gent in the Champions League, and the first leg back than was also in Italy which AS Roma won with 3-1 in the end while here in Belgium it was a pure disaster for the hosts who ended up losing the game with 7-1 in the end, and no doubt about it Gent is very good for the Belgian league level, but nowhere near the quality of AS Roma overall. We will play the best match from the Belarus league reserve play for this two teams between Newman and Energetyk and can we for this our play look get a new great pick for this much and can look get a new great play for this our mach and can look get a new great play for this our pick where we play the best pick over from 2.50 goals and can we for this our pick look get a new great win from new 4 points to our score what be a best new chance for this our play we do at the match now. Real Madrid will against Deportivo Ocotal in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the end score is under 2.5 goals due to Real Madrid on last 3 match only can make score 1 goal. Meanwhile, Deportivo Ocotal on last 3 match also only can make score is 2 goals. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is under 2.5 goals. Moreover, Real Madriz on last 3 match in the home only can make score is 1 goal. Likewise, Deportivo Ocotal on last 3 away match have yet make score. Surely I think this match could be the end score under 2.5 goals. BookingPosted at 76' Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 76' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 76' Foul by Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 75' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 74' Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Assisted by Giovani Lo Celso. Posted at 84' Foul by Kortney Hause (Aston Villa). Posted at 84' Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Giovani Lo Celso with a cross following a corner. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Atletico Madrid just listed Spain super cup from Real Madrid after a penalty shootout and a relay that is not going to be good for their confidence but still I think they are going to bounce back with a victory tonight over not so good eibar squad because eibar is really bad this season and they are just 4 poor away from the relegation zone and it is hard to believe they could win some points versus team which is 5 points away from the top of the table so I take this solid odd and I surely recommend it Lille also come into this game having done well of late. They've won four of their last five, keeping three clean sheets in the process. Such form is encouraging, though their away record is not, nor is their record at this venue, where they've lost three times since 2017 and haven't won since 2009. He’s an outstanding coach and a great guy, left and right of the game. I really enjoyed the games we played – he was my first game in the Premier League so we have a bit of history. Everybody knows that for all the jobs not available and available Mauricio will be in contention. Everything will be fine, but that was a big one. We’re confident that both teams will score on Thursday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1 between the pair. Saint-Etienne have become draw masters in the Europa League but really need a win this week, while Gent are unbeaten in Group I and looked very confident on the road. All of the eight group games between these two clubs combined have seen both teams score and we’re backing goals to be scored at both ends of the pitch on Thursday as well. Luis Muriel added two more late in the game, the first a penalty, while Torino's frustration boiled over as Armando Izzo was sent off for a second bookable offence in the 76th minute and Sasa Lukic was given a straight red card in the 89th. Atalanta, Serie A's leading scorers with 57 goals, pulled level on 38 points with fourth-placed AS Roma who play Lazio on Sunday. BALOTELLI SENT OFF FOR SIXTH DIFFERENT CLUB Brescia forward Mario Balotelli, dismissed for two bookable offences only eight minutes after coming on as a substitute in the 2-2 draw with Cagliari on Sunday, now has the dubious distinction of being sent off for six different clubs. The maverick forward, booked once for a clumsy challenge then again for dissent, was sent off once each for Inter Milan, AC Milan and Olympique de Marseille and four times each for Manchester City and Nice. Manchester United were unlucky to concede an equaliser so late in their game against Southampton but the concession of that goal was the product of nerves. We doubt that this will be the first of many mishaps at the business end of the season for the Red Devils but Crystal Palace will try to shake their composure again. We expect them to make a good fist of it. Back them with a +2 handicap. Pars did not repeat the previous season, when was one of the top teams in the competition, and they are now near the lower part of the competition, with almost all losing matches recently. Team did lost to Zob Ahan, that was not in the good form, and can face big pressure when face new team in the league. For me football is an easy target sometimes," he told Sky Sports on Tuesday. It's unfair to call on any individual or footballers. I know players do a great amount of work in the community and players are doing a lot to help this situation. Discussions are taking place between players and clubs, what kind of contribution they'll make. It was especially cruel that, at the start of the 2003-04 season, when he was finally a regular, Solskjaer suffered the knee injury that kept him out for the best part of three years. The Bayern goal did not earn Solskjaer the adoration of United fans; it validated what they had seen for the previous two and a half years. Two round ago, home side did play 0:0 match with Slavia at this ground. They know to get back in the defense, waiting for the rival to make mistake. Even when make a lead, they are not opening for the high scoring. Although there were some over four or five goals matches in the league for Slutsk, this one should be lower one. SIMONE INZAGHI - INTER vs GENOA 🎙️ - YouTube SIMONE INZAGHI - INTER vs GENOA 🎙️ - YouTubeYouTube · Inter38.2K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Inter YouTube · Inter · Translate this page 3:28 In the Champions League, Manchester City are 2-1 up after the away leg of their tie with Real Madrid. Barcelona drew 1-1 at Napoli, while Juventus are 1-0 down after their trip to Lyon. In the Europa League, Wolves drew 1-1 at Olympiakos in the first leg of their last-16 tie, while Manchester United beat LASK 5-0 in Austria. Two Europa League ties, both involving clubs from Spain and Italy, are yet to play, although it is felt these could be played as one-off ties. Luton are sitting two points above the drop zone, but they are likely to come into this one with confidence in spite of their back to back defeats. The hosts have won back to back home games, but can they keep that good form rolling when they meet Swansea?

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page